Mahoney Lyle is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team.
The candidate must be bilingual English/French and have at least four years of agency experience in executing international press-relations campaigns and managing day-to-day media-relations activities for clients. Comparable experience in a corporate-communications department also will be considered. The candidate will report directly to the managing director of the agency.
- Provide ongoing strategic advice to our clients; develop international strategic plans + action plans
- Manage ongoing projects for our clients (status reports, weekly calls, meeting notes)
- Review client briefs and liaise with our writing director to draft press releases and other written material
- Diffuse press releases to journalists in the US and Europe
- Follow up with journalists in English and French
- Organize interviews with journalists (onsite at events or by phone); prepare briefing books
- Media and social media monitoring
- Create and update international media lists
- Organize media events
- Prepare and deliver monthly reporting for clients (press review with KPIs)
- Prospect/business development
- Provide event support that may require international travel
- Interest in technology, innovation and science
- At least four years of experience in working in an international communications agency or on the communications team of a high-tech company
- Strong oral and written skills in English and French
- Excellent project-management skills
- Highly organized, flexible
- Very good interpersonal skills, independent
- Experience in managing social-media accounts
- Experience in using current PR tools (press release diffusion platforms, monitoring tools)
We are looking for someone to help grow the agency and build client relationships. The reputation of our agency lies in the personalized advice and the service we provide to our clients, so we are looking for a person with very good interpersonal skills and a real sense of service.
We offer the possibility to work from home.
Please send us your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to meeting you.